We are continuing to monitor the rapidly evolving situation in light of information from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health about the community spread of the virus in the county.
The university’s leadership will continue to monitor the situation closely and will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves.
COVID-19 updates for faculty link: https://sites.usc.edu/coronavirus/for-faculty/
Academic FAQ’s for students link: https://sites.usc.edu/coronavirus/students-academic-faqs/
Academic FAQ’s for faculty link: https://sites.usc.edu/coronavirus/faqs-academics/
Community Messages – Official Messages from USC link: https://sites.usc.edu/coronavirus/announcements/
Please view recent faculty-specific COVID-19 memorandums below:
- 04/04 – **NEW** Accelerated Institute to Help Move Summer Classes Online
- 03/26 – Personal Protective Equipment
- 03/25 – Extension of the Tenure Track Clock for all Probationary Faculty
- 03/25 – Message to Faculty Regarding Zoom Security Changes
- 03/17 – Expanded Research Guidelines
- 03/16 – COVID-19 Research Continuity Plan & Laboratory Research Continuity Checklist*
- 03/16 – Virus-Related Research at USC
- 03/15 – Training Sessions for Online Tests and Assessments