Announcement – USC Mentoring Awards
The USC Mentoring Awards honor faculty who contribute to an engaging, supportive, inclusive academic environment through their mentorship of students and faculty. Congratulations to all the faculty selected for this year’s USC Mentoring Award. To see a complete list of all awardees, please click here.
USC has taken several significant actions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, similar to steps the city of Los Angeles and other local municipalities have announced.
We are continuing to monitor the rapidly evolving situation in light of information from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health about the community spread of the virus in the county.
The university’s leadership will continue to monitor the situation closely and will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves.
COVID-19 updates for faculty link: https://sites.usc.edu/coronavirus/for-faculty/
Academic FAQ’s for students link: https://sites.usc.edu/coronavirus/students-academic-faqs/
Academic FAQ’s for faculty link: https://sites.usc.edu/coronavirus/faqs-academics/
Community Messages – Official Messages from USC link: https://sites.usc.edu/coronavirus/announcements/
Please view recent faculty-specific COVID-19 memorandums below:
- 04/29 – Exams
- 04/29 – Additional CET Online Teaching Intensives Announced
- 04/16 – USC Libraries Support for Online Teaching and Research
- 04/13 – Office of Research Update – Resources and Opportunities
- 04/10 – COVID-19 Cybersecurity Awareness for Faculty
- 04/04 – **NEW** Accelerated Institute to Help Move Summer Classes Online
- 03/26 – Personal Protective Equipment
- 03/25 – Extension of the Tenure Track Clock for all Probationary Faculty
- 03/25 – Message to Faculty Regarding Zoom Security Changes
- 03/17 – Expanded Research Guidelines
- 03/16 – COVID-19 Research Continuity Plan & Laboratory Research Continuity Checklist*
- 03/16 – Virus-Related Research at USC
- 03/15 – Training Sessions for Online Tests and Assessments